Marrying Mare
Wedding planning by a chic and resourceful bride!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Everyday I would catch myself spending too much time trying to figure out exactly how many days were left until our big day. Then I remembered an old co-worker who had this adorable countdown ticker. And so I bought one! In case you're curious, we have 116 days until Will and I become hubby and wifey! Yeeehaww! And whats adorable about this lil ticker is that it came with interchangable plates that we can use after the wedding. You know, to countdown to anniversaries, vacations, and most importantly, BABIES!! :)

Posted by MamaMare at 11:42 PM |

2 Comments:

At February 18, 2009 at 1:39 AM, Blogger SellCookieLee said........
Yay! Babies! :o)
 


At February 20, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
loves it!