Marrying Mare
Wedding planning by a chic and resourceful bride!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Yes ladies and gentlemen. My friend Marisa invited me to go with her to the Martha Stewart Show tomorrow dedicated to all bloggers! I'm super excited. I know her and her hubby Ruben from my USC days. I was with him in the world famous TROJAN MARCHING BAND (I was a flag girl, him a section leader for the saxaphones). And with Marisa, I did Ballet Folklorico de USC (Mexican Folkloric dancing..lots o' fun!). Anyhow, they moved to New York, oh about 3 weeks ago for Ruben to pursue his Masters at Columbia! They have a cute blog detailing their adventures so their family back home in LA can share their experience. Check them out!
http://twoyearsinnewyork.blogspot.com/

Anyhow, so back to Martha. Thanks Marisa for the invite and I can't wait to blog LIVE from the amazingly crafty Martha Stewart Show! Weeee! I hope we get lots of free goodies!!

So stay tuned, tomorrow! I will give ya the scoop... LIVE!

Posted by MamaMare at 5:58 PM |

0 Comments: