Marrying Mare
Wedding planning by a chic and resourceful bride!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to my very first bloggie installation. I've recently entered the wedding planning world since my engagement on 02/01/08. Ok, ok, so that was really a long time ago but I just recently decided to organize myself and memoralize my ideas and a blog is the perfect way to do that! I will try to catch you all up to speed on my accomplishments and ideas that are wedding related! And probably a few that are non-wedding related because I like to gush about other things as well! Anyhow, thanks for peeping out my bloggie! Don't be a stranger now!

Posted by MamaMare at 11:49 AM |

1 Comments:

At August 26, 2008 at 4:15 PM, Blogger jackie g. photography said........
Yay Mare!! Now I have another way of keeping up with you since i'm not on FB or MS....ugh...i suppose i'll have to be to get business... :) Happy Planning!!